Installation, consulting and linguistic support
The Language Service Department has extensive experience in supporting various customer requirements. Our experts can architect a high quality and cost-efficient translation process.
Language Service Department specialists can offer the following services:
- authoring for MT systems;
- integration with CMS systems;
- installation of MT systems;
- installation of additional tools and utilities;
- data mining;
- streamlining the translation process including creation or proofing and correction of user dictionaries
PROMT can even sign an ongoing contract to have our Language Service Department specialists service you.
PROMT has ongoing linguistic support contracts with:
- Lucent Technologies
- Energia Aerospace Agency
- Gosstandart of Russia
Linguistic support includes advice to customers on issues concerning usage of MT systems, streamlining the translation process, proof and correction of dictionaries.
In addition, PROMT can also provide services for:
- applying MT systems for translation typical documents;
- improvements in operation of software linguistic modules;
- linguistic questions and recommendations in using MT systems for typical documents;
- embedding additional domain-specific dictionaries to improve the effeciency of MT systems;
- assistance in updating user dictionaries created by the customer.
Contact PROMT sales team
PROMT is a world leading provider of automated translation software. The company develops PROMT translation software and dictionaries that have received numerous awards from leading computer magazines. PROMT offers translation solutions for the home and business use, as well as for Internet and corporate intranets.
PROMT provides machine translation for 16 languages: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese in two variants, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Turkish, Bulgarian, Latvian, Japanese and Polish, with a total of 64 translation directions
The Ukrainian, Latvian and Polish language pairs included in the PROMT solutions are developed by Trident Software.