PROMT is the leading Russian developer of linguistic IT solutions for Enterprise level clients and private users. The company offers translation systems for 16 languages (English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese in two variants, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Turkish, Bulgarian, Latvian, Japanese and Polish).
PROMT has the following:
- More than 20 years of successful development, advancement and implementation of text translation solutions.
- 64 language pairs.
- More than 10,000 major client companies in the IT, oil &gas, metal industry & mining, power industry, public sector, science, finance, localization, education, translation worldwide.
- Translate.Ru (Online-translator.Com), online translation service.
- Expert and mass-media awards for the high product quality, reliability, functionality and convenience of solutions.
The creation of effective texts translation tools, eliminating linguistic barriers between people
Our slogan is "We make the world understandable!"
You can find the PROMT translation systems overview on the "PROMT Translators" website.
PROMT also offers a free demo version of the PROMT online translator on www.online-translator.com.
Strategy and purposes
PROMT's corporate history includes more than 20 years of success in creation and development of innovative linguistic technologies.
PROMT's high- quality translation systems have been developed and supported by a unique team of PROMT developers, who continually conduct ongoing linguistic research, and implement the latest modern technologies. The company stands at the forefront of the CIS market of translation programs development and aspires to leadership in the world market.
Among our latest achievements:
- Development of hybrid translation technology
- International acknowledgement, with contracts with some of the world's largest companies such TripAdvisor, PayPal, Kaspersky Lab, PTC
- Mobile applications Online-Translator and PROMT offline for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8
- Ongoing updating of translation systems – 10th-generation PROMT products for Windows
- Constant development of new language pairs based on RBMT, statistical or hybrid approach
- Implementation of major international online projects
PROMT technology provides a unique translation quality, convenience and efficiency of work with any volumes of information – from one word to multi-paged documents. PROMT provides the full spectrum of solutions: machine translation products for different platforms (Windows, Linuх, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8), electronic dictionaries and Translation Memory systems.
PROMT translation systems help people to communicate all over the world without linguistic barriers. PROMT software products cover a wide range of usability from a very easy-to-operate translation program or mobile applications intended for home use to a powerful, highly professional systems for translation experts, and specialized translation solutions for Enterprise clients and Internet applications. The company pays special attention to online translation technologies which make direct and free communication between people speaking different languages possible via the Internet.
The company successfully cooperates with the largest trading and distribution companies, building and expanding our partner network within in the CIS, and also in the largest world markets. The expansion of world distribution networks and the creation of the PROMT branch in Germany were the first steps in this direction. PROMT renders a full range of localization services and provides support of PROMT translation systems worldwide.
PROMT is a world leading provider of automated translation software. The company develops PROMT translation software and dictionaries that have received numerous awards from leading computer magazines. PROMT offers translation solutions for the home and business use, as well as for Internet and corporate intranets.
PROMT provides machine translation for 16 languages: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese in two variants, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Turkish, Bulgarian, Latvian, Japanese and Polish, with a total of 64 translation directions
The Ukrainian, Latvian and Polish language pairs included in the PROMT solutions are developed by Trident Software.