PROMT Translation Software and Dictionaries: Educational Program
The PROMT Academic Program for higher education institutions was opened in 2006. The program purpose is to provide access to modern technologies for students and teachers and to supply the tool for reading foreign scientific literature and communication with colleagues from other countries.
What is proposed in the program?
- 50 % discount for PROMT software products
- PROMT experts advice on machine translation systems operation
Requirements to the PROMT Academic Program participants
- Program participants shall use the PROMT translation systems in educational process or in libraries and museums.
- Program participants shall fill in the participant form before the implementation of the system and after one year use of the delivered software.
How to join the program?
- Any organization working in sphere of average, secondary higher, and post-degree education, as well as museums and libraries can participate in the program.
* - required fields
Contact PROMT sales team
Case study"PROMT has helped Adobe gain significant translation efficiencies, especially for structured content where translation volumes are high and content changes frequently. "
Download PDF (5,3 Mb) More case studies
"As a result, translation is performed in the real-time mode. Today, we can confidently say that our company has made the right choice – pertaining to both translation solution and the developer company".
Vitaly Gordunovsky, E-Commerce Project Manager of Bosch in Russia.
Download PDF (1067K) More case studies