PROMT provides technical support for corporate solutions under the following conditions:
- Support over the phone or email is available Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 7:00 PM Moscow time (UTC/GMT+3). Limited support (without the guarantee of immediate replay) by email is available on the weekend and beyond our standard opening hours.
- When contacting technical support, please provide us with your User ID, and if you have a prioritized support agreement, the complete name of the product and your license number, found in the printed version of your licensing agreement.
- Prioritized support is available for the corporate users of PROMT who have signed the prioritized support contract, for the duration of one calendar year from the moment of product activation or from the moment you first contacted technical support.
- The standard turnaround time is one business day for prioritized users, and three business days for all other users. If you send a question via email, you will get an automatic confirmation of your request within two hours. —Support is provided in Russian and English.
- To renew your prioritized support agreement, you need to send a request to PROMT at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 (thirty) days before your current agreement expires.
If you do not renew your prioritized support agreement, you will continue to receive technical support according to the standard terms and conditions of PROMT.
Contact PROMT Customer Support